ABF Freight System - ABF Freight is the most rude and bad service company
They delivered my $6K TV from NY to CA with a giant hole on the box and on the front size of the TV.And asked me to take a chance with it.
I gave them a finger and refused the package. The driver was very rude, not friendly at all. How the *** they damaged the TV that bad and still try deliver to the customer???? The box clear indicated that it's a TV, and it's the front of the TV, and fragile.
What a bunch of dumbasses.
They should have been careful with these products, and protect it.I hope this will cost them so they learn a lesion.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I just got into the hobby of keeping reef tanks. I bidded on corals on eBay and won one of the auctions but ended up cancelling that transaction because I..."
- "I would like to bring to your attention the very UNPROFESSIONAL and HIGHLY UNETHICAL PRACTICE of MS. JENNIFER ABALOS, whose photo appears here with. To give you an insight, let..."
- "# this video was Recording in the back of fedex office in Saudi Arabia in Buraydah # Date Recording : 26 of the July 2014 ,,, # Translation this videos : Over Three..."
- "I ordered a "Deluxe" funeral spray, shown. Their website said the Deluxe was what was pictured. I paid $107. I accidentally put "Jr." after my brother's name (my Dad was..."
- "I was emailing and talking on comments with this girl @Tifflatowski92 and she convinced me to trade her my louis vuitton favorite pm for her louis vuitton favorite mm and..."
- "My husband went to CVS and purchased a MoneyPak by Greendot card and loaded $400. He came home and follow instructions to activate his prepaid card with the $400 online...."
- "I was hesitant to order the Sophia doll for my daughter but she really wanted her for Christmas so I took the chance even after reading these bad reviews. I..."
- "Massage Envy in Sacramento, CA I have been a customer of Massage Envy since January 2013 and satisfied with their masseuse although I felt their front office sales tactics are aggressive...."
- "My experience with California Moving Systems, 3801 Happy Lane, Sacramento, CA 95827 has been a nightmare. This companies actions, practices, and personnel could best be described as negligent, reckless, with..."