We just had a 320lb pellett stove delivered to our house. The invoice showed "in home delivery" the best that a mr turley did was set it in the back patio. Only after my wife insisted he not put it directly in front of the house.
My wife and i struggled in the dark to move the extremely heavy box up 3 patio stairs and through the sliding glass door.
Poor delivery. They should have followed the instructions of delivery that was provided from the seller.
Disgruntled, from puyallup, wa.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "On Friday March 7th I returned $223 worth un-scanned of clothing from Nasty Gal at store 6133 located on 75 N Woodward Ave, Tallahassee, FL 32306. Since the package came..."
- "I had sold an item and had Central Transport for the carrier to ship from Missouri to Florida. My product was securely strapped to the pallet and wrapped. ..."
- "We mailed 3 DVD disks to my friend in China. After the package got received, Fedex sent us an invoice saying that we owe them $44286.10. We called the invoice..."
- "maaco of Puyallup are two faced. Took my car in for a paint job, that turned out horrible. Paint cracked and there was overspray on my tires and wheels, even..."
- "I Bought the EnercellÂ® 90-Watt AC Slim Power Supply with USB for my laptop, Pretty expensive, but it came with more than others. i THOUGHT it was going to be..."
- "We were all prepared to go ashore in Victoria, BC, when over the intercom said it will be an hour before docking. The at that time I already could see..."
- "Bought through Costco, $1400 on 9/25/14..... always some issue, rebooting all the time... Well, last Saturday 12/3/16, the NVR was making a grinding noise. I removed the cover and turned..."
- "Am i the only one complaining about fake leads. And other contractors putting up job requests to make contractors waste credits. And some are customers puting up job requests just..."
- "I have always had suspicions of Thumbtack creating fake leads to take our money, known that other pros submit them to get competitors pricing and thought it possible some were..."