Delivery for 5 tvs brought to my office.the driver would not allow me to inspect even though the company I ordered from said that I must inspect items before delivery driver departs.

I told the guy it was *** and he pointed his knife at me saying "i had better watch my mouth." DO NOT USE THIS TERRIBLE COMPANY. You're likely to get stabbed if you call them out or don't agree with what they have to say.

Even called the guy's manager and he wasn't concerned in the least about the entire situation.You get what you pay for and it is not worth the discount to use this far below average company.

This person wrote the review because of "all of the above.... " of abf freight system freight shipping from ABF Freight System. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants ABF Freight System to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by ABF Freight System for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with ABF Freight System?

Comments

i worked for abf they do not allow you to open boxes before you sign for the delivery unless there any signs of damage to the boxes then they allow you to open them and all other trucking companies have the same policy. if you find damage after the delivey has been made you can always file a claim for concealed damage

Arnold, Maryland, United States #1075031